Scholarships, Links and Resources
What do you need as a home school student from Douglas ESD when applying for scholarships?
You will need a copy of the letter acknowledging your intent to home school your child from Douglas ESD. If you do not have a copy of the original letter you can request one from Douglas ESD by completing the records request form. Please indicated on the records request form that you are requesting a Copy of the intent to home school resident district notification & parent/guardian notification.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- OSAC (Office of Student Access and Completion)
- UCC Scholarship Application
- NALS of Oregon Scholarship Fund, Inc. (for students who are attending or planning to attend school for Legal Assistant or Paralegal program.
- Oregon State Friends of NRA Scholarships The Oregon State Friends of NRA is proud to renew its Scholarship Program for 2017. Twenty $1,500 scholarships will be awarded this year to winning applicants. These scholarships can be used toward college or technical / vocational school expenses.
- Lookingglass Scholarship 2022 (Winston-Dillard) #927 Scholarship – Value: Up to $1000.00
Southern Oregon Trade Careers – EXPO – September 26, 2023
Future Students – Umpqua Community College
LINKS & RESOURCES
OSLIS Tips for Using OSLIS Resources to Support Instruction & Learning
Homeschoolers in Oregon are welcome to use the resources on OSLIS, the Oregon School Library Information System. OSLIS offers guidance for teaching students how to do research, has templates for creating citations in MLA and APA formats, and provides access to databases with quality nonfiction articles from periodicals and reference books and a database designed to help students build skills in reading, writing, and math. This overview and flyer offer more information. For questions about OSLIS, please contact the School Library Consultant at the Oregon State Library.
Become a Test Administrator (External Link)
Douglas County Immunization Schedule (External Link)
Oregon Revised Statutes – Home schooling (PDF)