Our team works with school districts, community partners, and our agency to provide effective public outreach to increase opportunities for all children, birth to adulthood.
The communications team is available to assist districts to:
- Develop communications plans that can be comprehensive and large-scale, or topic-specific.
- Evaluate and improve current communications strategies.
- Provide crisis communication.
- Write and distribute press releases to local media and organization channels.
- Write, design, edit, and/or advise on district publications.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local media outlets and individual reporters.
- Develop, manage and/or monitor social media forums and other district communications channels.
- Take photographs and video (editing and production).
- Develop plans that support district efforts to pursue bonds.
- Train and support school staff on effective use of communications tools and resources.
Douglas ESD communications services are also available to nonprofit and government agencies through intergovernmental contracts. Through these contracts, we are able to grow and expand this department to better serve our school districts.
Marketing & Communications Analyst
(541) 957-4812 or 541-530-3880 (cell)