Welcome to our Parent Resources
The Douglas ESD operates many programs accessible to parents and guardians. Below are links to pages with information for specific programs we believe most relevant to parents and families. If you don’t find what you’re looking, visit our services page for a complete list of other programs and services the Douglas ESD administers. Questions about schools in the area? Contact region school districts directly. Still unsure where to go to find what you need? Please call our main office, 541-440-4777, or view our Staff Directory.
Parent Education and Support
- Take Root Parenting Connection
- Regional resources for parents in Douglas, Lake and Klamath Counties
- Douglas ESD 4U (support during COVID-19 pandemic)
- For health-related questions, please contact Barb Hofford at 541-863-9479 or email@example.com
- Home Schooling
- Learning Pathways
- Transfer a student to another Douglas County school or district. Not a registration form. Only used for transferring from the local district to a different district. If you need to register your student for school because you are new to the area or have decided to continue (move back to) school in the district that you live in, please contact the school and ask about registration.