Jackson County EI/ECSE
Special announcement: Douglas Education Service District’s Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education administrative offices in Jackson County have relocated to 640 Superior Ct. in Medford.
Jackson County Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services are family centered and are provided for children ages birth through five. We believe families have the ultimate responsibility for meeting their child’s developmental needs.
We provide services, information, and resources at no cost while supporting families in their roles as the primary decision makers regarding their child’s early intervention experience.
Conozca más sobre nuestro programa
Learn more about the program
How Do I Refer My Child? Families, physicians, nurses, community preschools, daycare, community agencies, and school districts can refer a child to the EI/ECSE program. With parent permission, children may be screened and evaluated to determine services eligibility. The evaluation team works closely with the family to learn more about their child’s developmental needs. There is no cost to families for the evaluation or services provided to eligible children.
To submit a referral, you may access an online referral form or print out a referral form and mail it to us at: 640 Superior Ct. Medford, OR 97504
Para acceder el formulario de remisión en Español, haga clic en el enlace. En la esquina superior derecha verá el icono de un mundo. Haga clic en el icono y seleccione “Español”.
Links & Resources
Below are a few helpful external links related to children with special needs:
- Families for Community
- Swindell’s Resource Center
- The ARC of Jackson County
- Easter Seals – Medford
- Down Syndrome Association of Southern Oregon
- Family Connect – for parents of children with visual impairments
- Hands and Voices – for parents of children with hearing impairments
- Zero to Three
- Jackson County Developmental Disability Services
- The ARC of Jackson County Community Resource Guide
- Jackson County Mental Health
- CSEFEL – Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- Developmental Milestones
- The Whole Child – The ABCs of Child Devleopment
- Oregon Department of Education EI/ECSE Central Directory
Stacy Inman: email@example.com
640 Superior Ct., Medford