Instructional Coaches and Mentoring
The Instructional Coaches at Douglas ESD provide a variety of support services to Douglas County Educators. Services include:
- Coordination of resources and delivery of professional development opportunities. These support educators in the area of curriculum, instruction and assessment.
- Teacher and Administrator Coaching and Mentoring
- School-specific, on-site professional development for teachers and administrators.
- Development and coordination of professional development opportunities.
- Advising teachers and administrators on strategies, products and resources related to technology instruction.
- Planning and carrying out of technology strategies with teachers in classrooms.
- Support districts in developing technologies.
Ryan Zeedyk – Instructional technology
Beth Yarbrough – Science and Math
Reina Pike – ELA
General Questions – ED Services email