The Douglas Education Service District employs more than 300 professionals between its Roseburg and Medford sites. Our main clients reside in the 13 local districts that form the core of our organization. Regional and state contracts for programs like Early Intervention/ Early Childhood Special Education and Oregon Technology Access Program spread our presence across Oregon. The myriad of services our staff provide educators and families fall under one mission: Teaching children.
Below are links to various online portals and documents we believe most important for our ESD staff to have, no matter where they are connecting from. If you cannot find what you are looking for here, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources staff.
Information and Resources for Current Staff
Your one-stop shop for:
New Employee Check List (NEC)
Technology Resource Manual
Absence Management (AESOP)
Veritime (Time and Attendance)
For Douglas ESD staff
Final 2022-2023 CPANs
Best viewed with Chrome
Safety and Facilities Support
Do you have a safety or facilities concern/ request?
Additional Resources and Information for Current Staff
Douglas ESD Safety Committee
The Douglas ESD Safety Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every month (except for the summer months of June, July and August as well as September, December, and March when site inspections are completed) at 3 p.m. at the central office, 1409 NE Diamond Lake Blvd, #110, Roseburg. If you are interested in attending one of our open meetings, please contact Kristine Keizer for meeting information.
If you have any safety or facility questions or please reach out to Bryan Hinson or Kristine Keizer.
- Bryan Hinson, Committee Chair, representing all sites
- Kristine Keizer, Committee Secretary, representing all sites
- Tracy Ollivant, representing all sites
- Patty Croucher, representing all Jackson County sites
- Mike Floyd – representing Jackson County sites
- Angela Keeran – representing Douglas at the Stephens site
- Darcy Larson – representing Jackson County sites
- Dana Leatherwood – representing all sites
- Art Viramontes – representing all Douglas County sites
- Veronica Van Drimmelen – representing all sites
- Craig Zolezzi – Insurance Representative
- Jon Sowers – SAIF representative