Speech Language Pathologist (Ages 3-5) – Early Childhood Special Education
Douglas ESD is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist for students aged 3-5 years old. This position works 190 days per year, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Begins in the 23-24 school year.
Provide comprehensive assessment, therapy, and consultation services in the area of communication disorders.
This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
- Analyzes the effectiveness, appropriateness, and usefulness of strategies and practices used with students, parents, and staff.
- Participates as a member of a team (IEP/IFSP, Placement, etc.) and assumes appropriate roles; leads, follows, and supports others in a productive manner.
- Assesses students’ levels of functioning and their therapy needs.
- Participates in development of IEP/IFSP for each eligible student.
- Designs, implements, and supervises delivery of instructional programs to meet IEP/IFSP goals.
- Collects, records, evaluates therapy data.
- Effectively manages student behavior.
STARTING SALARY: $51,815 – $80,529 per year (depending on relevant verifiable experience)
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
BENEFITS: Douglas ESD offers an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental and vision. Paid holidays and sick leave provided. Retirement through the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System.
Douglas ESD has been awarded the Douglas County Working Parents Award for 2023.
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.