Speech Language Pathologist
Douglas Early Intervention (Birth – 3 years old)
This program runs year-round and will require work hours during the summer – 5 days per week for 5 weeks.
Douglas ESD is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist. This position works 190 days, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. PLUS additional 25 extra paid days during the summer.
Salary: $49,822 – $77,432 (depending on relevant verifiable experience)
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
JOB SUMMARY: Provide comprehensive assessment, therapy, and consultation services in the area of communication disorders.
DUTIES: This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
- Analyzes the effectiveness, appropriateness, and usefulness of strategies and practices used with students, parents, and staff.
- Participates as a member of a team (IEP/IFSP, Placement, etc.) and assumes appropriate roles; leads, follows, and supports others in a productive manner.
- Assesses students’ levels of functioning and their therapy needs.
- Participates in development of IEP/IFSP for each eligible student.
- Designs, implements, and supervises delivery of instructional programs to meet IEP/IFSP goals.
- Collects, records, evaluates therapy data.
- Effectively manages student behavior.
The Douglas Education Service District’s equity vision encompasses its organizational culture and the community we are committed to serving. We envision that across Douglas ESD’s geography and programs that people are thriving. We believe by prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion, we are building a stronger organization that is innovative, responsive, and in service to our current and next generation of leaders.
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.