Speech Language Pathologist (Birth to 3 Years Old)
This program runs year-round and will require work hours during the summer – 5 days per week for 5 weeks.
Douglas ESD Early Intervention is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist. This position works 190 days, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. PLUS additional 25 extra paid days during the summer.
SALARY: $51,815 – $80,529 per year (depending on relevant verifiable experience)
TO APPLY: Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
JOB SUMMARY: Provide comprehensive assessment, therapy, and consultation services in the area of communication disorders.
DUTIES: This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
- Analyzes the effectiveness, appropriateness, and usefulness of strategies and practices used with students, parents, and staff.
- Participates as a member of a team (IEP/IFSP, Placement, etc.) and assumes appropriate roles; leads, follows, and supports others in a productive manner.
- Assesses students’ levels of functioning and their therapy needs.
- Participates in development of IEP/IFSP for each eligible student.
- Designs, implements, and supervises delivery of instructional programs to meet IEP/IFSP goals.
- Collects, records, evaluates therapy data.
- Effectively manages student behavior.
Douglas ESD has been awarded the Douglas County Working Parents Award for 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.