Math Workgroup and Resources
Teachers engaged in best practices of Mathematics Teaching during the 2017-18 Math Workgroup.
- Focus was on math instructional strategies, engagement, and content standards.
- Teachers identified math instructional needs and drive content.
Supporting DOCUMENTS, RESOURCES & FORMS
DOK Question Stems
Geometry Sentence Frames: Set 1 – Describing 2D Shapes
6-12 Content Area Map (PDF)
- Dan Meyer’s Three-Act Math Tasks
- Robert Kaplinsky
- Inside math
- Illustrative Mathematics
- Khan Academy
- Common Core symbaloo gallery
- Education Northwest – Assessing Mathematical Understanding
- Common Core Solutions – Hood River County School District
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Math Question Stems
- UEN Utah Education Network
- ODE, CCSS Toolkit: ELA & Literacy – Shift 2
- Common Core Curriculum Maps
- Free Resources for Teachers
- IXL Math Activities