TEMPORARY Substitute Teacher – Butte Falls Charter School
Butte Falls School District is accepting applications for a TEMPORARY On-Call Substitute Teacher. This position will be on-call as needed for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Daily rate of $226.14 per day
Butte Falls Charter School is a small school in rural Butte Falls, Oregon, approximately 45 minutes from Medford, Oregon. It is located in a beautiful and nurturing environment surrounded by forests, creeks and mountains. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about student success, enjoy collaboration, and are interested in being a part of a small school family.
- Current Oregon TSPC license or the ability to obtain one.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with differentiated instruction.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to direct the work of other staff members.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Standard First Aid certification, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Butte Falls SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.