Teacher: Middle/High School Special Education
North Douglas School District is accepting applications for a Special Education Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
• Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate with endorsement for special education.
• Knowledge of Oregon’s Special Education laws and the IEP process.
• Ability to develop remediation techniques for Special Education students.
• Ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
• A positive role model for the school community.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates should send:
• Letter of application
• Completed application, (Application online at: https://northdouglas.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx)
• 3 Letters of recommendation
• Copy of College Transcripts (unofficial)
For questions or further information, contact our District Secretary at: Shawna.email@example.com
Position is open until filled
North Douglas School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
North Douglas Schools: Dedicated to Educational Excellence; Preparing Students for the Challenges of Today and
Inspiring a Vision for Tomorrow
To apply for this job please visit northdouglas.tedk12.com.