Substitute Custodian – Douglas ESD
Douglas ESD is accepting applications for a Substitute Custodian. This position will work on an on-call, as needed basis. There is no guarantee of hours worked per week. This position requires availability on Saturdays and evenings.
JOB SUMMARY: Performs routine cleaning, minor repairs, and other related tasks at the buildings used or owned by Douglas ESD.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10/18/2023 at 5 p.m.
SALARY: $15.39 – $19.83 per hour
TO APPLY: Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
DUTIES: This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applitrack.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes concrete, linoleum, and tile floors.
- Vacuums and shampoos rugs and carpets in offices and rooms.
- Cleans and dusts walls, furniture, woodwork, and other equipment.
- Picks up papers and other refuse on grounds and sweeps walks and entrances.
- Washes, scrubs, and disinfects restrooms on a daily basis.
- Cleans windows, door glass, and drinking fountains.
- Cleans and polishes metal work such as door panels and hand rails.
- Empties and cleans waste containers.
- Assists in moving or rearranging chairs, tables, desks, furniture, and other equipment.
- Maintain, set-up, clean-up public meeting rooms.
Douglas ESD has been awarded the Douglas County Working Parents Award for 2023.
Douglas ESD is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity and valuing the cultural, educational, and life experience of each student and employee, as well as equitable outcomes for all students.
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.