Speech Language Pathologist
Douglas Early Childhood Special Education
(3 – 5 years old)
190 work day calendar / 8 hours per day / 5 days per week
Douglas ESD celebrates and supports employees of color. As we strive to become one of the most ethnically and racially diverse professional organizations in Southwest Oregon, persons of color and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Provide comprehensive assessment, therapy, and consultation services in the area of communication disorders.
This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Analyzes the effectiveness, appropriateness, and usefulness of strategies and practices used with students, parents, and staff.
- Participates as a member of a team (IEP/IFSP, Placement, etc.) and assumes appropriate roles; leads, follows, and supports others in a productive manner.
- Assesses students’ levels of functioning and their therapy needs.
- Participates in development of IEP/IFSP for each eligible student.
- Designs, implements, and supervises delivery of instructional programs to meet IEP/IFSP goals.
- Collects, records, evaluates therapy data.
- Effectively manages student behavior.
Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
Benefits: Douglas ESD offers an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental and vision. Paid holidays and sick leave provided. Retirement through the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System
Starting Salary: $48,845 – $75,914 (based on 21-22 salary schedule)
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.