Special Education Teacher – Glendale School District
Glendale School District is accepting applications for a Special Education Teacher. This position begins in the 2024-25 school year.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
- Competitive salary ($42,745 – $77,286)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- 4-day school week
- Excellent benefit package
- District picks up 6% PERS
Glendale School District is a small, pleasant school in rural Glendale, Oregon located along the I-5 corridor just 27 minutes from Grants Pass, Oregon and 47 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon. We invite you to join the Glendale School District where the staff collaborate and partner together to help every student succeed.
- Applicants must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate, with subject area endorsement and grade level authorization.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with differentiated instruction.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to direct the work of other staff members.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Standard First Aid certification, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Glendale SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.