Roving Licensed Substitute Teacher (Full Time)
Reedsport School District
2022 – 2023 School Year
POSITION: This position will be a permanent, full-time position at the elementary school as per the 22-23 teacher calendar.
Position will perform instructional and classroom management processes for absent teachers who are absent for a day or longer periods of time. Their duties include taking attendance, explaining homework classroom management, and maintaining classroom cleanliness. Provide and implement learning activities and objectives for each child served, including appropriate interaction with staff and families filling in for the regular teacher.
LOCATION: Reedsport School District is a small, pleasant school district in Reedsport, Oregon. We invite you to join the Reedsport School District where the staff collaborate and partner together to help every student succeed.
- Substitute Teachers must have a current, valid Oregon teaching license or the ability to obtain one.
- If you do NOT have an education degree or license, you can still be a Substitute Teacher with a Restricted Substitute Teaching License.
- To qualify for a Restricted Substitute Teaching license, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution or the approved foreign equivalent.
TO APPLY: Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Reedsport SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.