Full Time Roving Licensed Substitute Teacher – Butte Falls Charter School
Join the Butte Falls family and experience amazing employment rewards!
Butte Falls School District is accepting applications for a Full Time Roving Licensed Substitute Teacher. This position begins in the 2023-24 school year.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
- Competitive salary ($43,278 – $66,839 additional $2,164 annual stipend available for those with a master’s degree)
- Small rural K-12 charter school in Jackson County
- Student enrollment approximately 230 students
- 4-day school week
- Small class sizes
- Excellent benefit package
Butte Falls Charter School is a small school in rural Butte Falls, Oregon, approximately 45 minutes from Medford, Oregon. It is located in a beautiful and nurturing environment surrounded by forests, creeks and mountains. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about student success, enjoy collaboration, and are interested in being a part of a small school family.
- Current Oregon TSPC license or the ability to obtain one.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with differentiated instruction.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to direct the work of other staff members.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Standard First Aid certification, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Butte Falls SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.