Quality Improvement Specialist
THIS POSTION IS LOCATED IN KLAMATH FALLS
Douglas ESD is accepting applications for a Quality Improvement Specialist at our Klamath Falls location. This position works 222 days, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. This position is for the 23-24 school year.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
Application Deadline: 06/23/2023 at 5:00 pm
Starting Salary: $23.99 – $30.92 per hour (Placement is dependent on relevant verifiable experience)
- Must have proven training abilities on topics relevant to early learning.
- Must be a step 10 on the Oregon registry or become a step 10 within 6 months of receiving this position.
- Must be willing to work some evenings and Saturdays to meet the needs of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Speaking, reading, and writing Spanish preferred.
JOB SUMMARY: Recruitment, retention and development of quality early learning professionals and practitioners through direct service provided primarily in Klamath and Lake counties with some service provision to Douglas County.
DUTIES: This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
- Provider Recruitment and Retention: Coordinate recruitment for child care providers; professional development planning; connecting providers to trainings; support childcare providers through licensure, Oregon Registry.
- Technical Assistance, Training and Coaching: Coordinate and mentor childcare providers; develop and provide training for early learning professionals; deliver training virtually and in person; provide ongoing technical assistance.
- College Navigator and Network Facilitator: Work closely with community colleges Early Childhood Education program; facilitate a network of early childhood education students; offer scheduled on campus support to students.
- Administrative Duties
- Community Engagement
- Early Learning System and Supports
Background Check Conducted
The Douglas Education Service District’s equity vision encompasses its organizational culture and the community we are committed to serving. We envision that across Douglas ESD’s geography and programs that people are thriving. We believe by prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion, we are building a stronger organization that is innovative, responsive, and in service to our current and next generation of leaders.
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.