Preschool Teacher – Yoncalla School District
Yoncalla School District is seeking a full-time Preschool Teacher beginning in the fall of 2023.
To Apply: Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
- Competitive salary – $31,002 – $69,802 – (depending on relevant verifiable education and experience; and licensure)
- 175 days per year
- Friendly and helpful staff
- District picks up 6% PERS
- Excellent benefit package
Job Summary: To provide a quality instructional program of activities that promote social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of each child enrolled.
Major responsibilities and duties: This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. Full job description is attached in Applitrack.
- Work with classroom staff and appropriate agencies to plan and implement the daily program of activities based on principles of child development and in accordance with the program’s curriculum.
- Assessing individual and group needs, attending to specific interests, strengths and concerns in order to develop a positive relationship with each child.
- Help parents to understand the curriculum and find ways to involve parents in the daily program.
- Responsible for routine implementation of developmental screenings, ASQ and ASQ-SE, of each enrolled child.
- Responsible for implementing Oregon’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) performance standards, policies and procedures, and guidelines in the day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring compliance with Oregon Office of Childcare licensing requirements and Preschool Promise requirements.
- Maintain a current infant/child First Aid CPR card.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field OR an associate degree with additional training/certification in early childhood education or related field.
- Classroom teaching experience
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans’ status, genetic information and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.