PART TIME BUS DRIVER – GLENDALE SCHOOL DISTRICT
Glendale School District seeks qualified applicants for a Part Time Bus Driver position.
Salary/Pay Rate: $17.61 – $22.47 per hour (depending on verifiable relevant experience)
This position transports students on school trips and sports event trips by school bus in a safe and professional manner. Position may also substitute as a daily bus driver for the district.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Maintains thorough working knowledge of all laws, procedures and regulations governing school bus drivers and student transportation.
- Performs evacuation drills as required.
- Performs pre-trip inspection on bus prior to driving.
- Drives district vehicles safely while transporting students.
- Monitors appropriate behavior of students.
- Maintains discipline and control of students on bus.
- Responsible for maintaining bus in good repair, cleans bus daily and replenishes fuel and oil as needed.
- Assists students loading onto bus, conducts required passenger instruction and administers first aid to passengers as required.
- Completes all required reports on a timely basis.
- Maintain appropriate certifications and training hours as required.
- Take trips as assigned.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Jack Marvin, Transportation Director
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.