Middle School Wrestling Coach
Camas Valley School District
Camas Valley School District is seeking qualified Middle School Wrestling coach applicants to build and maintain their new Middle School Wrestling program.
- Must be available for all practices (start at 3:45 PM)
- Must be available for all competition events (start at 4:30 PM)
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Familiar with and comply with all applicable OSAA rules and Little Fir League rules
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Transport team members to and from away games
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- At least one year of successful coaching experience preferred.
- OSAA Certified or the ability to become certified.
- Must have or be able to obtain a First Aid/CPR card.
Position is contingent on the State’s guidance providing approval to start the sport program and may be prorated if the program is delayed
Position start date: Beginning of the wrestling season
Salary Range: One time stipend range of $1,103 – $1,193 (Depending on Experience)
For specific information about the position, please contact:
Robert Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Camas Valley SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.