North Douglas School District is accepting applications for a Middle School Science Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is SIA grant funded.
Position:: Teacher: Middle School Science
• Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate with a Science endorsement.
• Knowledge of Oregon’s curriculum, NGSS, common core standards and benchmarks.
• Experience in using data driven instruction preferred.
• Ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
• A positive role model for the school community.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates should send:
• Letter of application
• Completed application, Application online at: https://northdouglas.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx)
• 3 Letters of recommendation
• Copy of College Transcripts (unofficial)
For questions or further information, contact our District Secretary at: Shawna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is open until filled
North Douglas School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
North Douglas Schools: Dedicated to Educational Excellence; Preparing Students for the Challenges of Today and
Inspiring a Vision for Tomorrow
To apply for this job please visit northdouglas.tedk12.com.