Middle School Girls Basketball
Days Creek School District
Days Creek Charter School is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Position start date: beginning of 22-23 basketball season
Salary Range: One time stipend of $1,600 – $2,100 per collective bargaining agreement
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Days Creek SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.