Riddle School District
(for the 2022-23 school year)
Join the Riddle School District family and experience job satisfaction and amazing employment rewards!
- Competitive salary
- Small class size – under 20 students
- 190 days per year
- Friendly and helpful staff
- District picks up 6% PERS
- Excellent benefit package
Riddle School District is a small, friendly school in rural Riddle, Oregon just 25 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon. We invite you to join the Riddle School District family where the staff partner together to help every student succeed. We are seeking a Kindergarten teacher to join our teaching staff for the 2022-23 school year. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about student success, enjoy collaboration, and are interested in being a part of a small school family.
- Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate, with subject area endorsement and grade level authorization.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with differentiated instruction.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to direct the work of other staff members.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Standard First Aid certification, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
For questions or further information, contact Riddle School District School at 541.874.2226
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Riddle SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.