Junior High Head Track Coach
Riddle School District
Riddle School District is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Transport team members to and from away games
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at, and from events
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Coordinate with Varsity coaches to implement a system for athletes to transition from middle school sports to high school sports
- Knowledge of the sport
- At least one year of successful coaching experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Position is contingent on the State’s guidance providing approval to start the sport program and may be prorated if the program is delayed
Position start date: Beginning of the track season
Salary Range: $2,761 – $3,221 Stipend depending on experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Riddle SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.