Junior High Cross Country Coach – Reedsport School District
(for the 23-24 school year)
Reedsport School District is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise students to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches, if applicable
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
Position start date: beginning of 23-24 cross country season
Salary Range: $1,811 – $2,237 STIPEND depending on paid coaching experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Reedsport SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.