Jr./Sr. High Instructional Assistant – Special Education
Riddle School District
Riddle School District seeks qualified applicants for the position of Special Education Instructional Assistant.
- Position is for the Jr./Sr. High School
- 7.5 hours each day / 5 days per week
Salary/Pay Rate: $13.20 – $16.55 per hour depending on experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have one of the following:
- Completion of 2 years of college study or 72 credits
- Hold an Associate’s degree or higher
- Evidence of successfully passing the COMPASS test
- Knowledge of or ability to understand and adhere to Special Education rules, regulations and policies
- Maintain a valid Oregon Driver’s License and personal transportation.
The Special Education Instructional Assistant assists in the operation of the instructional or supportive services in the school system. To accomplish these tasks, the Special Education Instructional Assistant works closely with the staff and administration of the Riddle School District. The Special Education Assistant assignment will assist in meeting I.E.P. requirements and other services that serve special education students as assigned by the Special Education Teacher, Special Education Director and their Administrator.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Mr. William Starkweather, Principal
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.