Jr/Sr. High School Instructional Assistants
Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District seeks qualified applicants for Instructional Assistant for Reedsport Community Charter School.
Salary/Pay Rate: $15.09 – $19.80 per hour
Hours/Days: 8 hours per day/4 days per week
Employees in this job classification process information and provide assistance to staff and students under the general supervision of teachers and the building administrator. Employees may be considered in a high-risk category for exposure to body fluids and human excrement.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Assists students in their understanding of instructional concepts by reemphasizing the basic elements of teacher directed activities.
- Provides students with additional practice on identified skill areas, as per the teacher’s guidance.
- Assists with the correction of student work under a teacher’s direction.
- Following the teacher’s guidance, keeps records and charts of individual students.
- Assists with the supervision of students both inside and outside of the classroom as appropriate.
- Assists with preparation of teaching aids and materials.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.