Oakland School District VACANCY NOTICE
499 NE Spruce St. PO Box 390 March 6, 2023
Oakland, OR 97462
POSITION Instructional Assistant – (2- positions @ LMS) 7.25 hrs per day / 4 day work week
DUTIES Work directly with individual students or groups of students requiring special instructional help to reinforce learning of material or skills. Assists students in regular, Title 1, Special Education or any other district or building instructional programs.
QUALIFICATIONS 1. High School Diploma or the equivalent, Associates Degree, 2 years of College or the equivalent preferred.
2. General clerical skills.
3. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with children and adults.
4. Such alterations to the above as the Board may find appropriate.
SALARY RANGE $13.90 – $17.20 / hour, depending on experience.
BEGINNING DATE ASAP
WORK YEAR Balance of the2022 – 2023 School Year
APPLICATION DEADLINE Open until filled.
CONTACT Allynne Gurule
Oakland School District
499 NE Spruce St, Oakland, OR 97462
541-459-4341 FAX: 541-459-4120
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Applications can be obtained by:
• District Classified application at www.oakland.k12.or.us under Departments / Human Resources/Employment tab
• Call us at 541-459-4341 x 4001
• Email me at email@example.com
Please attach a letter of application, two current letters of reference and college transcript or test results.
If offered employment you must comply with ORS333-01-1030 Vaccine Mandate.
Any offer of employment is subject to a successful passage of:
Pre-employment drug screen test
OAKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job please visit www.oakland.k12.or.us.