HS Math Teacher – Days Creek School District
Days Creek School District is accepting applications for a High School Math Teacher.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
- Competitive salary ($41,519 – $71,477)
- Small rural K-12 charter school in Southern Douglas County
- Student enrollment approximately 200 students
- 176 days per year
- 4-day school week
- Friendly and helpful staff
- District picks up 6% employee contribution towards PERS
- Excellent benefit package
Days Creek Charter School is a small, pleasant school in rural Days Creek, Oregon, approximately 40 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about student success, enjoy collaboration, and are interested in being a part of a small school family.
- Valid Oregon TSPC license or Charter Registry Teaching required or the ability to obtain one. This is a simple process that we will walk you through.
- Committed to students and their learning.
- Has demonstrated ability to manage and monitor students’ learning.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas orally or in writing, so others will understand.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Days Creek SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.