High School JV Boys Basketball Coach – Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
Position is contingent on the State’s guidance providing approval to start the sport program and may be prorated if the program is delayed
Position start date: beginning of 23-24 basketball season
Salary Range: One time stipend of $3,516 – $4,155 per Collective Bargaining Agreement
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Reedsport SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.