High School Cross Country Track Coach – Glide School District
Glide School District is accepting applications for a High School Cross Country Track Coach for the high school.
SALARY: $3,295 – $3,956 Stipend (based on 2022-23 salary schedule; the 2023-24 salary schedule has not yet been negotiated)
TO APPLY: Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Recruiting & Hiring (Applitrack), click HERE.
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the Glide School District regardless of an individual’s perceived or actual race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, familial status, economic status, veterans’ status, genetic information or mental or physical disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. The superintendent has been designated to coordinate compliance with these legal requirements, including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights or discrimination issues, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and may be contacted at 496-3521 for additional information, assistance and/or compliance issues. Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the ADA. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the district for assistance through the Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.
A united community dedicated to preparing students today to reach their full potential tomorrow!
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.