High School Baseball Coach
Camas Valley School District
Camas Valley School District is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Transport team members to and from away games
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Coordinate with Varsity coaches to implement a system for athletes to transition from middle school sports to high school sports
- Knowledge of the sport
- At least one year of successful coaching experience preferred.
- ASEP/NFHS Certified or the ability to become certified.
- Must have or be able to obtain a First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Position is contingent on the State’s guidance providing approval to start the sport program and may be prorated if the program is delayed
Position start date: Beginning of the baseball season
Salary Range: One time Stipend of $3,308 – $3,580 depending on experience
For specific information about the position, please contact:
Tina Fisher (email@example.com)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Camas Valley SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.