Head Junior High Track Coach
(for the 21-22 season)
Glendale School District
Glendale School District is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Position is contingent on the State’s guidance providing approval to start the sport program and may be prorated if the program is delayed
Position start date: beginning of 21-22 track season
Salary Range: stipend
For specific information about the position, please contact:
John Stott (email@example.com)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Glendale SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.