Head High School Baseball Coach
Days Creek School District
(for the 22-23 season)
Days Creek Charter School is seeking qualified coach applicants with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Develop player fundamentals
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Position start date: beginning of 22-23 baseball season
Salary Range: $2,800 – $3,800 stipend
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Days Creek SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.