Full-Time High School Science Teacher – Camas Valley School District
Camas Valley School District is accepting applications for a High School Science Teacher. 175 days per year, 4 days per week. This position begins in January 2024.
- Competitive salary ($40,381 – $68,817)
- Small class size – under 20 students
- 4-day school week
- District picks up 6% PERS
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
Camas Valley Charter School is a small, pleasant school in rural Camas Valley, Oregon just 25 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon. We invite you to join the Camas Valley family where the staff partner together to help every student succeed.
- Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate, with subject area endorsement and grade level authorization.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Experience working with diverse groups.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with differentiated instruction.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to direct the work of other staff members.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Standard First Aid certification, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Camas Valley SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.