Technology, Game Design, Programming
Riddle School District
(for the 22-23 school year)
Join the Riddle School District family and experience job satisfaction and amazing employment rewards!
Riddle School District is seeking an Elective Teacher that has experience in Technology, Game design and/or Computer Programming to join our K-12 teaching staff for the remainder of the 22-23 school year. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about student success, enjoy collaboration, and are interested in being a part of a small school family.
- Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate, with subject area endorsement and grade level authorization.
- Ability to provide students with appropriate, hands-on learning activities and meaningful instruction.
- Desire and ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural school.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- Competitive salary
- Small class size
- District picks up 6% PERS
- Excellent benefit package
Riddle School District is a small, friendly school in rural Riddle, Oregon just 25 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon. We invite you to join the Riddle School District family where the staff partner together to help every student succeed.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Riddle SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.