Early Intervention Teacher (Birth – 3 years old)
Jackson Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education
190 days / 8 hours per day / 5 days per week
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MEDFORD
To develop, plan, implement, and evaluate instructional programs for children. Also includes working closely with families and other agencies serving these children, participating in eligibility evaluations, providing service coordination for Individual Family Service Plans, and functioning as a member of a collaborative service team.
This is not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Provide educational consultation to EI/ECSE staff and mainstream staff in the areas of special education information, behavior management, instructional strategies/materials, child progress evaluation, and general problem-solving.
- Provides direction to EI/ECSE and mainstream staff in the areas of legal requirements related to assessment and IFSP management.
- Assist parents, and support staff as necessary, to implement instructional programs prescribed by physical therapist, occupational therapist and/or speech and language pathologist.
- Provide consultation regarding the child’s behavior and teach management techniques to parents.
- Completes required reports, IFSPs, and other forms promptly and in an acceptable manner.
Full job description is attached in Applicant Tracking.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement in Applicant tracking. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**
Benefits: Douglas ESD offers an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental and vision. Paid holidays and sick leave provided. Retirement through the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System.
Application Deadline: 01/25/22 at 5:00 pm
Starting Salary: $43,887 – $75,914
Douglas ESD is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity and valuing the cultural, educational, and life experience of each student and employee, as well as equitable outcomes for all students.
Douglas ESD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit applitrack.com.