Butte Falls Charter School
8 hours per day / 5 days per week / 260 days per year
This position completes a variety of tasks in the general care of school buildings and surrounding grounds. Provides safe and clean school buildings for students, staff, and community. Performs duties with minimal supervision.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Cleans and disinfects areas as assigned (i.e. rooms, halls, offices, rest rooms, cafeteria, etc.), vacuums, shampoos, sweeps, scrubs, waxes, polishes, mops and buffs all types of floor surfaces.
- Dusts each room on a regular basis.
- Washes windows, white boards, walls, doors and baseboards.
- Cleans and polishes furniture, windows and metal work.
- Maintains indoor and outdoor lighting.
- Washes, scrubs and sanitizes restrooms and locker rooms as well as cleans sinks, fixtures, panels and drinking fountains daily.
- Checks and stocks bathroom supplies daily.
- Setup and takedown of tables, chairs, etc for meetings, athletic events.
Salary/Pay Rate: $13.91 – $15.01
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click *HERE*
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.