SUTHERLIN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Douglas County District No. 130
531 E Central
Sutherlin, OR 97479
POSITION: Bus Driver (2 Positions)
DUTIES: Contact Sutherlin School District for Job Description
• Possess valid Oregon Class B Driver’s license with “S” and “P” endorsements preferred but willing to train.
• Meet all bus driver training requirements as described in Chapter 3 of the Revised Oregon Pupil Transportation Manual.
• 15 hours behind-the-wheel training.
• 8 hours first aid instruction with a valid 1st Aid Card
• 25 hours classroom instruction
• Physical examination – finalist must pass district-approved physical examination, drug test, driving and criminal records check and fingerprint check.
• Possess a valid medical certificate (issued by Oregon)
SALARY $18.32 to 21.25 per hour depending on experience. Approximately 17.5 hours per week. With full benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision paid up to $1,393 per month)
BEGINNING DATE: TBD
WORK YEAR: 184 days approximately
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CONTACT: Renee Mercer, Human Resources
Sutherlin School District
531 E Central, Sutherlin, OR 97479 541-459-2228
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested candidates should complete the application procedures by contacting the district office at 531 E Central, Sutherlin, OR 97479 or by calling 541-459-2228. You can also obtain a classified application by email at the email address above or on our website at www.sutherlin.k12.or.us . Under Human Resources Department. Please submit all applications at the Sutherlin District Office.
Any offer of employment is subject to a successful passage of a pre-employment drug screen test and finger printing and a criminal records check in accordance with OAR 581-22-716 and district policy. All employees will be responsible for the cost of fingerprinting and criminal records check. Proof of COVID vaccination / Exception.
SUTHERLIN SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job please visit www.sutherlin.k12.or.us.