Dean of Students
Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District is accepting applications for an Dean of Students. This position begins in the 2022-23 school year.
Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and helpful staff
- District picks up 6% PERS
- Excellent benefit package
Reedsport School District is a small, pleasant school along the Oregon Coast. We invite you to join the Reedsport School District where the staff collaborate and partner together to help every student succeed.
Full job descriptions are attached to this job posting
The Dean of Students supports students in developing positive and effective social behaviors, supports teachers in managing classroom processes and creating effective transitions; and supports parents in communicating their needs and questions and resolving any concerns.
- Applicant must have a valid Oregon teaching license or the ability to obtain one.
- Minimum five years teaching experience.
- Committed to students and their learning. Has demonstrated ability to manage and monitor student’s learning.
- Knowledge of OSAA rules and regulations & student conduct code.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Reedsport SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.