Administrative Assistant (Accounts Payable)
Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District seeks qualified applicants for an Administrative Assistant (Accounts Payable) position at Reedsport School District.
Salary/Pay Rate: $17.56 – $22.42 per hour
Hours/Days: 4 hours per day/5 days per week
Within broadly established parameters of delegated authority, works independently to assure accounts payable and related reports are accurately processed and maintained. Work is periodically reviewed by the business manager and payroll specialist for conformance with general policies, procedures, and accepted principles.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Prepares and processes payments for accounts payable and payroll liabilities, charges the appropriate accounts, and maintains accurate balances.
- Processes purchase orders and invoices for goods and services.
- Inputs all financial transactions involving the district and/or its staff including asset, revenue, and expenditure accounts while maintaining accurate encumbrances.
- Processes weekly accounts payable and prepares annual fiscal and reports.
- Fulfills other bookkeeping-related duties as assumed or as assigned by the Superintendent, Business Manager and Payroll Specialist.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE**.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.