Instructional Technology Support benefits all students in the Douglas ESD’s 13 district by assisting districts and teachers in a variety of ways. Adding technology to classroom instruction is crucial to helping students prepare for college and careers. Instructional Technology Support provides assistance through on-site and in-service trainings as well as consultation and materials for classroom. Other services include:
- Providing specialists to show educators how to integrate technology into curriculum
- Developing and coordinating professional development opportunities
- Advising teachers and administrators on strategies, products and resources related to technology instruction
- Planning and carrying out technology strategies with teachers in classrooms
- Support districts in developing technology plans.
Click on the Title Links below for various instructional technology links applicable to the title/subject.