Links on this page lead to external sites unless otherwise noted.
Engage your students by making some of your projects digital. For example, you can have a student create their own book, then record themselves reading it and share it online with others. Included in this list are posters, comics, and animations, along with video and audio editing tools.
- Book Creator - Simple way to create digital books
- Little Bird Tales - Another ebook creator
- Blabberize - Make your images talk…that’s right.
- Voki - Get your own avatar and even have it talk with your voice
- Storyjumper - Easy way to create your own stories for kids and bring them to life
- Pixton for Schools - World's #1 comic strip maker for education
- ToonDooSpaces - Easily publish custom comic strips
- Storyboard That - Easy online storyboard & comic creator
- PowToon - Create animated videos & presentations
- Pic Collage - Combine photos, videos, fonts, stickers and cutouts to create collages
- Sock Puppets - Create your own lip-synched videos using puppets
- DoInk - Create animations & fun green screen effects
- Book Creator - Easily create your own iBooks with music, narration, and video
- My Story - One of the simplest interfaces for book making & story telling
- Adobe Spark - Create social graphics, web stories, and animated videos
- Toontastic 3D, Toontastic, & Toontastic Jr. - Create your own cartoons, animate & record your voice
- StoryKit - Free tool for creating digital storybooks
- ChatterPix - Take a picture & record your voice to make it talk
- TeleStory - Write, direct, and star in your own TV show
- Aurasma - Use augmented reality to bring images to life