Links on this page lead to external sites unless otherwise noted.
Whether assessing formatively or summatively, assessments enhanced with technology can be extremely engaging, save time for teachers, give instant feedback, and can also help prepare students for state mandated assessments given online.
- Plickers - Like classroom clickers, but only 1 device needed! Use for formative assessment, engagement, and fun
- Kahoot - Create, play, and share fun learning games for any subject, for all ages, for free
- Quizizz - Avatars, leaderboards, themes, music, and memes are all included in these multiplayer classroom quizzes
- Edcite - Interactive digital practice assignments
- Socrative - Quickly assess students with prepared activities or on-the-fly questions to get immediate insight into student understanding
- Formative - Give instant feedback, any grade, any subject, any device