Links on this page lead to external sites unless otherwise noted.
A 21st century skill, and a big part of the Common Core Standards. Collaboration in the classroom can take on a new meaning when combined with some of these tools. Example: Students can research ideas on an open ended question then post articles, images, videos, and text to a class Padlet in support of their answer.
- Padlet - An online collaborative bulletin board maker
- VoiceThread - Record, collaborate, and present
- Google Apps For Education - The top real-time document creating and editing system
- Popplet - An easy way to share visual ideas
- Bubbl.us - Free application to brainstorm online
- Wordle - Create a beautiful aggregation of any amount of text
- Mind Vector - Collaborative mind mapping