Links on this page lead to external sites unless otherwise noted.
- Classcraft - Free online, educational role-playing game that teachers and students play together in the classroom. By using many of the conventions traditionally found in games today, students can level up, work in teams, and earn powers that have real-world consequences. Acting as a gamification layer around any existing curriculum, the game transforms the way a class is experienced throughout the school year.
- GoNoodle - Turns movement into games and makes it easy to be active. Hundreds of videos to get kids running, jumping, dancing, stretching, and practicing mindfulness.
- Cosmic Kids - Fun and free yoga & mindfulness videos for kids.
- Common Sense Media - K-12 digital citizenship curriculum, games, PD, & family education resources.
- 21 Things 4 Students - Twenty-one activities designed around digital citizenship & learning.
- NSTeens - Digital citizenship videos, games, comics, & quizzes for teens.
- Jack Hartmann's Hop 2 It Music - Educational children's music & brain breaks.
- The Learning Station - Healthy music for a child's heart, body, and mind.