Education Service Districts were created to provide cooperative services to school districts and to support students within our region with cost-effective professional assistance.
Our mission is to add value to public education so that cooperation among the districts and the ESD results in higher quality, less expensive and more diversified services.
We strive to give our 13 Douglas County school districts the same types of services available to a Portland, Salem or Eugene school district by working together cooperatively. The local service plan is how we communicate our full range of services to school districts, allowing them an opportunity to review and give the ESD feedback on how we can better serve the districts.
We specialize in four main service areas:
- Special Education Services
- Education Services
- Information Technology Services
- Administrative services including
The Douglas ESD serves an even a larger region through several statewide contracts.
Contracted services include:
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education, administered by the Douglas ESD in Douglas and Jackson counties and the coordinated throughout the five county region of Southern Oregon
- South-Central Early Learning Hub in Douglas, Klamath and Lake counties
- Oregon Technology Access Program, statewide
- Regional and Statewide Services for Students with Orthopedic Impairments, statewide
- Take Root Parenting Hub in Douglas, Klamath and Lake counties
Still can't find what you're looking for? Visit our full site map to see all pages.