Teacher: Title Reading Program & Counseling - North Douglas School District
Teacher: Title Reading Program & Counseling – Elementary
North Douglas School District is accepting applications for a Full Time K-6 Teacher; Start Date 8/28/2017. Seeking individual with ability to split job position into the two noted areas;
- .5 FTE Title Reading Program Leader – provides instruction within the Reading Program; oversees instructional reading program for staff; oversees instructional assistants within program.
- .5 Counseling – provides counseling services based upon expertise within Counselor and/or Elementary Behavior Specialist programs; may provide classroom instruction; may allow for individual or group interaction and resolution services for student needs.
Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate with endorsement for Elementary K-6;
- Reading Endorsement – preferred
- Counseling or Behavior Specialist - preferred
- Ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural high school.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
Compensation: Salary & Benefits per CBA Schedule
Application Procedures: Interested candidates should send:
- Letter of application
- Completed application, available at https://northdouglas.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- College Transcripts (unofficial)
For questions or further information, contact North Douglas District Office at 500 So. Main Street, Drain, OR., 97435; (541) 836-2223; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any offer of employment is subject to fingerprinting and a criminal records check in accordance with OAR 581-22-716 and district policy.
Position closes April 20, 2017
North Douglas Schools: Dedicated to Educational Excellence; Preparing Students for the Challenges of Today and Inspiring a Vision for Tomorrow
North Douglas School District is an EOE