Teacher: HS Business Education/Technology - North Douglas School District
Please contact North Douglas School District for full job description and how to apply.
North Douglas School District is accepting applications for a High School Business Ed Teacher; Full-time, school year 2017-18.
Applicant must hold or qualify for an Oregon Teaching Certificate with endorsement for High School Business Education; position advises the FBLA program.
- Knowledge of Business Ed. curriculum aligned to Oregon Content Standards.
- Fluent in use of Technology
- Ability to work with a team of professional educators in a small/rural high school.
- Ability to develop lessons that prepare students for academic and social success.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates should send:
- Letter of application
- Complete online application at: https://northdouglas.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Copy of College Transcripts (unofficial).
For questions or further information, contact North Douglas District Office at 500 So. Main Street, Drain, OR., 97435; (541) 836-2223; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position closes April 20, 2017
North Douglas School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
North Douglas Schools: Dedicated to Educational Excellence; Preparing Students for the Challenges of Today and Inspiring a Vision for Tomorrow