Data Collection Support
Douglas Education Service Ditrict provides supports for state and federal collections. Our Data Collection Support staff provdes support on the following collections and actions:
- First Period Cumulative ADM – reporting from July 1 – October 1.
- Second Period Cumulative ADM – reporting from July – December 31.
- Third Period Cumulative ADM – reporting from July 1 – May 1.
- Annual Cumulative ADM – reporting from July 1 – June 30.
- Annual Cumulative ADM Exit Adjustment
- Instructional Unit Identifier (IUID)
- Unique Staff Identifier (USID)
- Staff Position
- Staff Assignment
- NCES Dropout Rate
- 4-Year and 5-Year Grad Rate
- Class Roster
- Class Size
- Discipline Incidents
- CTE Enrollment
- CTE Student Data
- Freshman On Track
- NCLB Title III: Limited English Proficiency
- NCLB Title III: Recent Arrivers
- Secure Student Identifier (SSID) Management
- District Specific Student Information System support (Synergy and Alma)
- District Specific Special requests for data extraction and reporting
Data Collection Support Staff: Kristine Keizer – 541-440-4775 / Kristine.email@example.com